My first bookish meme (if that’s what it’s even called) ((please don’t judge me)) on my blog! I’m introducing Top Ten Tuesday originally by brokeandbookish.
I’m kind of new to all of this bookish nonsense fun. So today’s meme is Top Ten Tuesday featuring 10 books I am most excited for in 2018 or ones I haven’t read and need to read (which are most definitely on my TBR list)
So without further ado my top 10:
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by SARAH J MAAS aka MY QUEEN, THE GODDESS OF FAE AND FANTASY. I am most definitely excited for this release in May as it is my favourite book series and I have already read ACOMAF and ACOWAR twice and ACOTAR once. I cannot conceal my excitement any longer, I might shout and scream with it (once again, please don’t judge me otherwise I’ll use my awesome fae powers on you) ((just kidding but I wish I did have those powers))
- The Continent by Kiera Drake!! I’m super excited for this as Harlequin has sent me a review copy, which is on its way, and it’s making me really excited for the actual release in March. An awesome new fantasy series, it being the first of many.
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber because Caraval was SPECTACULAR and I need a new dose of it in my system. Legendary is set to come out around May-June, I’m not 100% sure when but oh well I’m excited.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black looks so good and so many people have said that they’ve liked by reading the review copies! I requested one but haven’t heard back, which is a-okay considering I have many other books to read (cries internally)
- Six of Crows by Leigh bardugo looks so good. Okay okay, I know what you’re about to say, “Tayla that’s already out AND is a duology” well younglings, I know that, I ain’t stupid. It’s just I haven’t read it yet and would like to read it next year (preferably straight away)
- The second Red Queen book by Victoria Aveyard, I don’t have enough internet to google it, but the first book gave me heart palpitations the feels and I still haven’t got the second one to read!! I’ll read it after Six of Crows I think
- Replica by Lauren Oliver. I’m excited because Zac (my boyfriend) bought it as a Christmas present for me so yay! I love the idea of the two different sides in the book! Can’t wait to stack it on my evergrowing pile that is called my TBR dun dun dunnnn
- Empire of Storms by SARAH J MAAS the queen has once again arrived (please don’t stake me for my repetition but….) SHE IS THE GODDESS OF FAE. Okay rant over
- I know I said 10 but I just can’t think of anymore as of right now but I promise next time I do a Top Ten I will try to the best of my ability to do 12 to make up for it!
Thanks for reading! Comment below so we can discuss your Top Ten (or whatever number works for you)