Hello my fellow earthlings!
New Years is tomorrow and in honour of 2017 I thought I’d talk to you all about the books I read this year and my failed goodreads goal (not all of us are superhuman and can read 100+ books in one sitting) ((but that’s a superpower I wish I had))Favourite books read in 2017:
- A Court of Wings and Ruin! By the Queen of all Fae and fantasy (I don’t even have to say her name anymore) IT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS please please please read it.
- The Book Thief by a someone’s name I cannot pronounced (not even a smidge is pronounceable) the narration of death was so intriguing and unique that I instantly fell in love, I even read it in a books slump which is quite an achievement!
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige was such a good read OH MY GOSH I’ve read the first book and the 3 novella books but i still haven’t read the second or third books in the series (please don’t stab with a stake)
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon was such a diverse and interesting read, it opened my mind to so many other possibilities and different cultures. I totally recommend.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, I have no words to describe its beauty!!
My Goodreads Goal:
okay okay, I am so disappointed with my reading this year, you know with a 6 month book slump and all. I only read 35-36 books this WHOLE year, only 35 seriously?? Its because of school and study and work and everything in between I lost track of reading and got lost in a slump.
Did you guys reach your goal? (im crying from my loss)
Anywho please comment so we can talk about our failures (or achievements) together.
Thanks for reading my mini update on reading this year. Have a happy new year!