Hey guys! I am back with another post! I’d just like to announce that I should be posting a blog post every Saturday and Tuesday from now on (or at least two posts a week if I miss a day) So yay, be prepared from some awesomeness from me!
Today I will be doing a version on the Top Ten Tuesday challenge but I wont be doing 10 books because my brain can’t think of ten books sooooo I’ll just do the books I can’t wait for!
Let’s get into this!
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi is to be released in March 2019 I think. I really want this early because holy damn I just finished the first one and nearly cried in class. My friend was very very concerned for me. I just can’t wait to dive back into this world and finally see what happens!!
–“After battling the impossible, Zélie and Amari have finally succeeded in bringing magic back to the land of Orïsha. But the ritual was more powerful than they could’ve imagined, reigniting the powers of not only the maji, but of nobles with magic ancestry, too. Now, Zélie struggles to unite the maji in an Orïsha where the enemy is just as powerful as they are. But when the monarchy and military unite to keep control of Orïsha, Zélie must fight to secure Amari’s right to the throne and protect the new maji from the monarchy’s wrath.With civil war looming on the horizon, Zélie finds herself at a breaking point: she must discover a way to bring the kingdom together or watch as Orïsha tears itself apart.”
- Cresent City by Sarah J Maas DO I EVEN NEED AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS?? Everyone should know by now that she is my favourite author so no questions should be asked.
–“Set in a world where humans struggle to survive amid intricate hierarchies of demons, shifters, angels, and countless other magical creatures, Crescent City tells the story of half-human, half-Sidhe Bryce Quinlan. After the brutal slaying of her best friend, Bryce joins forces with a powerful warrior-angel to hunt down the killer, leading them toward a treacherous enemy that could destroy the fabric of their world. The series will feature an array of captivating new characters, including a spitfire heroine who will stop at nothing to avenge her friend and protect her vibrant city, an epic world on the brink of war, and Maas’ signature heart-pounding romance.”
- The new Sarah J Maas novel which I think is linked to the A Court of Thorns and Roses series that is coming next year (?) (I am not too sure but I LOVE that series so I am pumped) I don’t really know much about this but anywho.
- The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G Drews because her instagram and blog is my life and I love her writing style and I just want to support her!!
–“Can two broken boys find their perfect home? Sam is only fifteen but he and his autistic older brother, Avery, have been abandoned by every relative he’s ever known. Now Sam’s trying to build a new life for them. He survives by breaking into empty houses when their owners are away, until one day he’s caught out when a family returns home. To his amazement this large, chaotic family takes him under their wing – each teenager assuming Sam is a friend of another sibling. Sam finds himself inextricably caught up in their life, and falling for the beautiful Moxie. But Sam has a secret, and his past is about to catch up with him.”
- A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G Drews is being released in early June and I actually just won a review copy of this so I am just excited to finally see what she’s been working on for so long! (UPDATE: it has been released!)
–“An emotionally charged story of music, abuse and, ultimately, hope.Beck hates his life. He hates his violent mother. He hates his home. Most of all, he hates the piano that his mother forces him to play hour after hour, day after day. He will never play as she did before illness ended her career and left her bitter and broken. But Beck is too scared to stand up to his mother, and tell her his true passion, which is composing his own music – because the least suggestion of rebellion on his part ends in violence.When Beck meets August, a girl full of life, energy and laughter, love begins to awaken within him and he glimpses a way to escape his painful existence. But dare he reach for it?”
and that is all I can currently think of but later this year I will do another follow up with more releases!
Thankyou so much and comment the releases you want early down below!!